Now Trending

" ... He will be a protective Dad" : Nabila talks about Edi Le'Drae, Pregnancy and her Music in Exclusive Interview.


Hello guys, so i just hit my 100th post the other day ... yaaayyyyyy i am trying ooh. Oh well, i have gist for you guys, you know na lol. Just take a seat, make yourself comfortable and read through.

Nabila who has been off the entertainment scene for a while due to personal reasons ( which you will find out by the end of the article ), released a cover of LOCKO's "Sawa Romance" and proved that she's still in the game. Check out the video below



The "Turn Up" singer revealed officially to The HotJem earlier on that she is expecting a baby and gave them exclusive pics. Check out the photos of her big baby bump HERE.

It is no secret that I am very close to Nabila and so she was very comfortable to have a little chat with me. Yeah yeah call it chukskin or wareva, i don't have your time lol. check out our conversation below;

Smarty : Hey dear, how are you doing?? I am really excited to have this little chat with you, so I will dive right to the first question. What changes have you experienced since you became preganant?? 

Nabila : I am fine, thank you Smarty. Seriously I don't really know if I have changed. Some people say I have others say no. As for me, my tummy is just soo huge  and it makes me  make fun of myself sometimes

Smarty : How do you feel generally ? are you stressed out ? 

Nabila : Lol at the beginning I was stressed up cause I have never been a mum before so I didn't know how to handle this plus what to do. But now I feel better and I'm more comfortable cause I'm not alone in this

Smarty : Ya not alone hein ? Who are those there with you?  樂

Nabila : U too ooh u know who am talking about nah 
Well, i have my Baby daddy (Edi Le'Drae), my mom, my sisters and a few friends .. the people I actually consider my family now

Smarty : Hahahahaha Yeah Yeah ... i know who you are talking about. So tell me, what kinda Dad do you think Edi Le'Drae will be ?  Caring, over protective or what ? ï¤”

Nabila : Édi is all of that. First of all caring , protective , kind and loving but I believe with his kid he will be caring and very protective. Sometimes some of his friends make jokes like "if it's a girl, my son will date her" and he doesn't find it funny at all . If he was eating he will just stop 


Smarty : Hahahahahahah I know right. That's so Edi. So ... any names in your mind yet? Cuz I suggested the name Agatha for a girl or Ba'Metta  Fru for a boy 樂樂

Nabila : Hahahahahahaha It's a surprise . Well it's actually difficult to find a name which people won't make fun of later

Smarty : Yeah ... Last question. So what plans do you have for your Musical career ??

Nabila : As for the Music, i will continue where I ended and probably do better.

There you have it. That was my little chat with Nabila. Can't wait for her baby to be born. Stay tuned to Smarty's blog for updates

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that interview! Nabila is beautiful and will make a great mom. I hope she continues with her music career. Afterall her man is a big time Producer and congrats on your 100th post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... Congratz Nabila and Edi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one... Congratz Nabila and Edi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just two words : #BeautifulPeople Edi & Nabilla

    ReplyDelete