Now Trending

#MCM : My Interview With Nigerian Runway/Fitness Model Joe Pete


Hey Guys, So it is Another Beutiful Monday and so i decided to start the week with an Interview with Nigerian Model, Joe Pete.
Joe Pete tells us about himself, his hobbies and his Modelling/Educational Life. Read the Interview Below and get Inspired.


Smarty: Hey there Bro, How you doing??
Joe: 😊 I'm Super Cool Bro.
Smarty: Kindly Tell our fellow Readers, Who is Joe Pete?
Joe: I'm Joe O Pete from Cross River State, Obubra L.G.A- Nigeria. A student of Ghana Technology University College, studying Information Technology and  also a Model with AyoAGhana Agency, based in kumasi-Ghana☺. I'm  into Fitness and Runway Modelling,  it's more like a Job/Duty and not fun to me 'cos I believe I was born for it.  Though it took me a while to realise my calling😀, Yeah I wanna be a Pope in modelling and help other people to achieve their dreams. If I can! why can't you be great or even greater. My parents and siblings live in Nigeria.


Smarty: Hmmm Pope eh?? That is Cool. So, When and How did you Begin your Modelling career and what inspired you?
Joe: I started modelling not quite long though, First, I had to study the industry for a while and came out with my own strategy to be the best. I started fitness workout for a while and later went into  runway modelling, I went for audition and I was selected due to my physique and unique quality *Laughing*. Have model for shows like the KNUST FASHION WEEK SHOW GHANA.  MERCEDES BENS AFRICA FASHION FESTIVAL GHANA. Etc. And I also have a manager who manages my career. His name is Ameyaw Debrah. 
I am very much inspired by my parents. Honesty and hardwork both are the best policy for them. They had been facing so many big challenges in their life. They have given me everything which I want and never make me feel alone.They are my god who support me in every good or bad situation. I have been thought so many things by them like how to achieve your goal step by step, keep sacrificing for others happiness,  And keep learning through your life. Always listen to your
heart because, the only one thing which is your true heart can see you to the right path.


Smarty: So How is it like being a model and at thesame time folowing up your education??

Joe: I keep telling people to achieve greatness you must organise yourself & sacrifice for it. I try to schedule my time between profession and education, though I won't tell a lie it's very stressful but it's just one of those things in life. But my education is my number one priority for now. 
Smarty: On your Instagram Bio, you say you are Nigeria's Sexiest Model. Fact or simply confidence??
Joe: 😀😁 Yeah, it's a fact and I'm also confident about that.😍! 💯
Smarty: Hehehehe ok Bro ... Yeah that Reminds me, i stumbled on a nude photo of yours alongside a female model. Don't you think you went a little too far, especially with respect to the African culture ??

Joe: *Smile* That was nothing other than An Art, most people see it to be nude, but  others don't. In modelling and also as a model you must be "Creative. Artistic. And Unique". And the picture had all these things together.  People will always talk *kasa* lol

Smarty: Ikr ... Talk Is Cheap tho. What have been your favourite and Worst moments as a model?

Joe: No worst moments *Smile*
Favourite moments are Going for Fashion Shows, doing Photoshoots and instructing people as a personal trainer. Yeah!! Smarty: Your Top 5 Favourite Models?
Joe: They are;
Lazar Angelov 
Ian Wordi
Simeon panda
Ulisse
Ameyaw Debrah .

Smarty: Hmmm now i will go a little bit personal lol. What are your hobbies??

Joe: Just two things lol
Gyming 
Swimming

Smarty: Top 5 Favourite Music Artists??

Joe: You have 
Wizkid
Iyanya
Pappy Kojo
Rick Ross
Drake
Smarty: Are you in a Relationship?? lol
Joe : *NILL*  smile smile smile 

Smarty: Hahahahaha Wise Guy lol. Anyway, What else should the readers know about you?

Joe: Yeah, I'm many things like a fitness Model- personal trainer- Body engineer- Performer (Runway), Motivational speaker *laughed* I know most people will be surprised. Handsome and friendly, That's me *smile*
Smarty: Hihihihi Handsome Abi? Hehehehe. Ok, so where do you see yourself and career in 5 years?
Joe: 5 years! I wanna be a Top Model both Runway and Fitness Modeling. I'm  so passionate about my profession . that I want the world to know me for WHO & WHAT I am.💪💯

Smarty: Any advice for the young and Aspiring models out there?
Joe: It's simple and short " follow your dreams and not people" . Honesty and hardwork. !
Smarty: I am sure after reading this interview, alot of people will wanna know more about you. Where can they have more details??
Joe:  Follow me on Twitter @IAM_POJE Instagram @IAMPOJE and for my workout videos log on to my Facebook page: PojeFitness.  


Smarty: Ok thanks alot for your time and I wish you the Best in your career.
Joe: I Appreciate. 


There you go, Dear readers. I had fun conducting this Interview and i hope you enjoyed Reading. For Joe Pete's Workout Videos, Click Here
Thanks For reading thru ... Enjoy ya Day

3 comments: